INSF-NSFC Third Joint Call Results
The Iran National Science Foundation (INSF) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) announced the results of their third joint call, which focused on the three following areas, resulting in the approval of 14 jointly funded research projects. To access the results, please click here.
- Air Pollution, Climate Change, and Health:
- a. Air Pollution and Climate Change: Impacts and Responses
- b. Atmospheric Environment and Health
- Water Security:
- Environmental Water Science
- Water Resources and Environmental Health
- Personalized Medicine in Diabetes Care and Anti-diabetes Drug Development
- New Technologies in the Prevention and Early Detection of Cancer, and New Approaches and Procedures for Cancer Treatment
- Healthy Aging and Innovative Treatment of Cognitive and Behavioral Problems in the Elderly
Proposals submitted to the call underwent a rigorous review procedure to ensure academic quality. The outcomes underscore the initiative's dedication to academic excellence and interdisciplinary research in these scientific domains.